£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits package
28 days ago
Security Clearance Level: NPPV3
Salary: £45-55k + benefits package
Role: Senior Software Engineer
We require a Software Developer to join the STORM development team supporting on the STORM system.
The STORM Application is implemented as a VB.Net multi-layered architecture with a control room client written in WPF. Development can include a mixture of software programs, middleware components, applications, websites, user interfaces, and interfaces integrating with third-party applications.
Apply now if you have the following experience;
- Designing, developing and testing software to deliver the required business functionality and build appropriate documentation for the software
- Have contributed to design reviews and discussion
- Performed technical testing of interfaces to third-party applications or emulators
Skillset required for the Senior Software Engineer role;
- Software development: design, code, test
- Problem analysis
- Microsoft .Net 4.6, VB.Net, Visual Studio
- SQL and Relational Databases
- XML. Web Services
- NPPV3 clearance
If you are interested in discussing this Senior Software Engineer role further, please apply or send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role.