Richmond upon Thames, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + 10% bonus
about 2 months ago
Senior Software Engineer
Up to £75,000 + 10% bonus (Depending on experience)
Remote working (1 day a week in Richmond)
This position performs complex research, design, and software development assignments within a software functional area or product line, and provides direct input to project plans, schedules, and methodology in the development of cross-functional software products.
- Strong technical design skills and fluent in the application of SOLID Principles, design patterns, domain modelling, event-driven architectures, micro-services and message queues.
- Senior Developer experience in a multi-team, distributed Agile environment (Scrum and/or Kanban). Involved in the full end-to-end lifecycle from design to deployment.
- Able to build customer and team confidence through deep knowledge and being collaborative and customer focused.
- A polyglot, expert in C#, confident developing the full stack through multiple application tiers with a passion for learning new skills.
- Able to take a test-first approach to development and skilled in TDD, BDD, integration testing, logging and monitoring.
- Experienced in software performance optimization and knowledgeable in concurrent programming.
- Strong experience developing global multi-lingual and multi-tenant systems.
- Skilled in maintaining and improving CI/CD workflow processes and tools.
- Exposure to Cloud technologies and at ease with troubleshooting in complex environments.
- Exposure to data science, machine learning and Big Data principles.