£40000 - £60000 per annum
9 months ago
Senior Software Engineer
Based in Wokingham with hybrid remote working
£40,000 - £60,000
An established designer and manufacturing company that operates mainly in the defence sector is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer on a permanent basis. You will be joining their software team and be developing their software application and components for windows and embedded applications. The project will have different time constraints so your job will be ensuring the applications are tested and work currently within that time frame
The Role - Senior Software Engineer - Wokingham
In this role you will be leading the software engineering activities through the whole lifecycle and understanding the customer technical needs so you can implement this in the software applications.
Responsibilities (Not limited):
- Lead the development of software application from concept design, requirements and coding
- Design, code and test complex programs and program modifications
- Conduct fault management on the software you development and conduct fault reporting and health status of the applications
- Produce documentation such as manuals, fault code lists, interface control.
- Participate in technical software reviews meeting and look at ways of improvement.
- Manage and maintain all the software requirements ensure you resolves any issues that occur
Experience/Skills - Senior Software Engineer - West Sussex
- Have a degree in a relevant discipline such as computer science, electronics, mathematics or physics
- Have experience of C++ application development for Windows or Linux using IDE's such as Microsoft Visual Studio
- Have experience of video processing or development of computer vision algorithms
- Be able to adapt quickly in a fast-changing Agile environment
- Have a proven record of technical leadership
If you are interested in applying, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'