£10 - £12.50 per hour
over 1 year ago
If you're a Support Worker looking for a step up to a Senior Support Worker in a small, family run care home for children - keep on reading.
I'm working with a residential childrens care home in Surbiton who are needing two Senior Support Workers for their team. They are a close knit, family feel establishment who will provide any training, support and guidance you need.
- You'll be a keyworker for a child / young person working with an agreed care plan
- Carry out personal care in a respectful and dignified manner
- Maintain a healthy and happy relationship with the residents of the care home, your team members and the parents of the children
- Work with your team to create and keep up daily routines in the home which provide a structure for development of a positive culture for all
- Work alongside your team to organise internal and external leisure and social trips
- Encourage a safe and healthy environment around the home
- Work alongside colleagues and multi-agencies ensuring the young people receive support relevant to their changing social care and medical needs
- Manage and support the performance from the team, acknowledging and areas that need development
- Maintain the high standards of all practices within the home
- 37 hours per week
- Hours - 07:00 - 15:00 / 14:00 - 22:00
Interviews are happening now and immediate starts are available - so if this role is for you, apply directly through this website ASAP