South West London, London
£11 - £12.5 per hour
5 months ago
A small, family run business are looking for a Senior Support Worker to join their close knit team! If you're looking for a step up in to a new role or a change of environment, keep on reading.
I'm working alongside a residential children's care home in Worcester Park looking for two Senior Support Workers to join them on a full time, permanant basis. This is a famile feel establishment who will provide any further training you may need.
- You'll be a keyworker for a child / young person working with an agreed care plan
- Carry out personal care in a respectful and dignified manner
- Maintain a healthy and happy relationship with the residents of the care home, your team members and the parents of the children
- Work with your team to create and keep up daily routines in the home which provide a structure for development of a positive culture for all
- Work alongside your team to organise internal and external leisure and social trips
- Encourage a safe and healthy environment around the home
- Work alongside colleagues and multi-agencies ensuring the young people receive support relevant to their changing social care and medical needs
- Manage and support the performance from the team, acknowledging and areas that need development
- Maintain the high standards of all practices within the home
- 37 hours per week
- Hours - 07:00 - 15:00 / 14:00 - 22:00
Interviews are happening now and immediate starts are available - so if this role is for you, apply directly through this website ASAP ot recieve a call from a member of our team.