£24000 - £25000 per annum + Pension, 28 Days Holiday
over 1 year ago
Senior Support Worker looking for work?
I will keep this short, I've met with a centre recently based in Medway, Gillingham looking for Support Workers with experience with children and disabilities.
The centre is beautiful and they have such an exciting time ahead of them. It is undergoing a lot of work to make the garden even better and they're building unique, equipped bedrooms for the children visiting the centre. They also have a state of the art sensory room as well as a secondary sensory room. I cannot speak highly enough of them.
- Shorbreaks service for children with SEN
- Paying up to £25,000 PA depending on experience
- NVQ in Health & Social Care essential
- Experience working with children and disabilities essential
- Shifts are 07:00 - 14:30 / 14:00 - 21:30
- The occasional night shift will be needed from you every few weeks - 21:00 - 07:15
- 28 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Current DBS in place essential
- 6% pension paid by you - 9% paid by them - amazing!
We are holding interviews as we speak so send over your CV as soon as possible for a phone call to discuss this opportunity! It is not one to miss.
Please note: due to a high number of applicants, we will only be contacting those who are successful.
Best of luck!