Senior Test Analyst
Perm - Full time
DV or SC Clearance required
Salary Competitive + Benefits
We are looking for self-motivated Senior Test Analysts to join an existing dynamic Test Practice. You will work closely with all project stakeholders. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective ways of testing and value to the projects you are working on. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
- Manual / Automated testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End Testing for Application, Infrastructure, Hardware and Regression
- Production of Test artefacts including but not limited to Test Plans, Manual Test Scripts, Test Reports, Defect Management and Reporting
- Execution of both Manual and Automated Test Scripts
- Requirements Management
- Clear understanding of multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall.
- Provide day-to-day support to the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required testing
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent at building strong working relationships with peers and colleagues
- ISTQB qualification at Foundation Level or above
- Demonstrable understanding of the Software Development and Testing Life Cycles
- Experience of all phases of testing, including but not limited to Integration, System, Regression, FAT, SAT, UAT, OAT
- Demonstrable Experience of Agile/Incremental solution delivery
- Demonstrable experience of scripting and running automated tests for Infrastructure and Applications
- Demonstrable knowledge of Configuration/Change/Release management principles
- Demonstrable Knowledge of version control systems like Subversion.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Devops
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills and approach to defect resolution