16 days ago
Based in Crawley West Sussex
£28,000 - £35,000
My client who are based in West Sussex are in need of Senior Test Engineer to join their Test engineering team. You will be providing support to their fast-moving in house electronic manufactured products. They operate in many industries such as medical, aerospace and defence and been a success for 50 years now!
This role as a Test Engineer is a hands-on role as well as leading other engineers and technicians through training and guidance to execute the daily work activities and drive quality, efficiency and performance throughout the department.
Responsibilities - Test Engineer - West Sussex
- Testing batches of product and completing test reports
- Setting up and adjusting test equipment
- Interpret drawings and circuit diagrams
- Conduct fault finding on the products
- Use test software for troubleshooting
- Use different electronic test equipment
- Ensure all quality standards are met.
Key Skills/Experience - Senior Test Engineer - West Sussex
- Some form of Qualification electronic engineering (ONC/HNC or above)
- Experience with fault finding both digital and analogue electronics to component-level
- Strong understanding of test software (Windows)
- Good experience of working with microcontrollers.
- Experienced with operating electronic test equipment (DMMs, digital oscilloscopes, function generators, spectrum analysers, audio analysers etc.)
If you are interested in working for an established company with fantastic progression routes 'APPLY NOW'