£350 - £450 per day
3 months ago
Senior Test Engineer - x4
Contract - 6 months
Flexible in terms of rate - And Outside IR35 until April next year
Must be SC Cleared
This Role requires an experienced Senior Tester. Using previous experience to create scenarios, scripts and execute Tests. Work with the Test Manager and test lead to ensure tests creation meet the requirements obligation.
- Some bash scripting
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrable Experience in multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall.
- Demonstrable Extensive testing experience in applications development, Applications integration and Overall System Testing covering all stages of the engineering delivery lifecycle.
- Demonstrable experience in leading Test approaches and influencing stakeholders
- Manual / Automated Regression Testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End testing;
- Demonstrable Delivery of Test Plans, Test scripts, Test Reporting, Defect Management and Reporting requirements
- Demonstrable current, usable, hands-on scripting skills in Soap UI, Selenium WebDriver (either Java or .Net) PowerShell, Python, Bash with the ability to rapidly learn new languages based on toolset chosen
- Demonstrable Experience of Agile/Incremental solution delivery
- Demonstrable knowledge of Configuration/Change/Release management principles
- Demonstrable Knowledge of version control systems like Subversion.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Devops
- Experience of test tooling including GUI, Load, Security and unit test frameworks
- Business application migration testing;
- Experience of solution delivery in a highly secure environment
- Testing strategy definition
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN Networking technologies and protocols
- Demonstrable knowledge of Virtualisation technologies, VMware, EXSI, IBM WebSphere, Microsoft Systems Centre.
Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect [CSA] for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
- Tangible recognition from customers and/or sales of being a major influence in the customer.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
- Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org