Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£90000 - £110000 per annum + bonus, car allowance and benefits
6 months ago
Senior Transformation Manager
Location: Currently remote but will be based at Hemel Hempstead
The candidate will need to be eligible and willing to undergo an SC Clearance
Salary: £90,000 -£110,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits: 20% Bonus, £6,600 Car Allowance, 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy additional days), private medical
The Senior Transformation Manager Role
Our ADS Consulting practice is growing. Currently, we provide Business & Transformation, and Technology Consulting services directly to clients and in support of the wider business. We have a strong background in helping our clients exploit technology, and we are excited by the possibilities to develop this further. As a result, we are widening the scope of our Technology consulting services and are looking to hire our next Senior Manager who will drive the development, win business and grow our consulting business into ADS clients, initially focusing on MOD, Defence Industries, and Aerospace.
It would be great if you would have experience with Secure ADS clients. Your focus areas may include applications, cloud, and infrastructure transformation as well as wider elements of IT Transformation - so you will need appropriate expertise and experience in these areas.
Your primary focus will be to drive growth, but as we are passionate about the principle of working closely with clients there will also be an expectation of billable work in your role. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to develop and grow an area of business, building on a foundation of excellent client advocacy, existing capabilities, and working within a highly motivated and supportive team.
- Drive the business growth across our Technology Transformation consultancy services
- As a Trusted Advisor, you will 'think with' clients to identify, develop and gain consulting opportunities, helping them re-imagine the future and stay ahead of the curve
- Define sufficient detail around those propositions (method statements, benefits, approaches, implementation plans, comms material) to support winning and delivering work
- Support the wider sales and delivery
- Support the establishment as a leader with vision through participation in industry forums, events, and social media
- Support a consulting-led culture by embracing innovative, highly disruptive technologies that deliver new ways of working in a digital world
Qualifications and knowledge
- Degree level education or equivalent in Business, Information Technology or Engineering (includes appropriate apprenticeships)
- Membership, or higher, of a professional institution such as BCS, IET, or MCA