Senior UX Designer
£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Senior UX Designer
Salary: £65,000 (10% bonus)
Remote working: Richmond 1 day per week
Fantastic opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic team in probably the coolest sector of all!
We delight gaming fans the world over with the latest and greatest content and digital experiences.
We are looking to hire a dynamic and motivated Senior UX Designer that is going to be responsible for setting up the UX processes, methods, and standards across our growing business while championing a "product and user centric" way of thinking.
Working closely with the product team, you will be a partner to the business and an advocate in enabling and enhancing the user experience and larger business strategy.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Join a highly collaborative team.
- Opportunity for growth and to help champion a user centric culture within the business.
- Chance to own the end-to-end UX; identify and frame user problems and design solutions.
- Work closely with the Product Manager, Visual Designers and Developers in an agile, insights driven environment.
Responsibilities for Senior UX Designer
- Work hand-in-hand with the Product Manager to create and present a strong Product vision.
- Help to identify and frame problems/opportunities.
- Work closely with discovery-based teams to come up with the best approach for insights gathering.
- Build a digital audience strategy - define and create communities of loyal and engaged supporters.
- Own & represent the approach to UX and UX best practice across key sites.
- Build storyboards & wireframes to ideate around solutions.
- Support Visual Designers & Developers in bringing ideas to life.
- Analyse customer responses and website data to examine opportunities.
Qualifications for Senior UX Designer
- 5 years+ of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design.
- Proficient with UX Design tools. Eg; Axure, Figma.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing experiences.
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies.
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimise data for the best possible outcome.
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping.
- This role offers both the potential for career progression in a large and diverse organisation, as well as the benefits of working as part of a small, friendly and dynamic team.
- We are in the process of building a 'Digital centre of excellence'. This role provides an excellent opportunity to contribute to and shape that.
- Flexible working - we operate a hybrid working approach, part remote/part in-person. This can be discussed & agreed upon pragmatically, as required.