£44 - £46 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Sensor and Tracking Engineer
Company: World-class engineering consultancy
Rate: £45 / hour
Your new role:
You will be part of a team who develop state-of-the-art airborne electronic systems. You will be involved in the development of algorithms for data fusion and innovative processing methods as well as performing analysis and modelling to demonstrate the effectiveness of algorithms and control mechanisms.
Your new Company:
A world-class aerospace and defence technology company with a global workforce. Their security and information systems practice provides providing services and solutions to support National Governments and commercial organisations that form our critical national infrastructure, in dealing with modern and evolving threats to well-being, security and public safety.
You will have:
- Substantial experience working with track and detection data from RF / EO / IR sensor systems.
- Strong background in modelling RF, EO / IR sensor systems and environments.
- High proficiency in the use of mathematical modelling tools such as MATLAB and Simulink.
- Ability to cope with a high degree of design complexity and significant levels of uncertainty.
- Knowledge of Radar, EO/IR and/or EW technology, performance, operational capabilities, and use.
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks (e.g. SysML) tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect / Rhapsody) and requirements management methods and tools (e.g. DOORS).
- As well as opportunities for professional development and growth this position offers
- Very Competitive Pension Scheme (matched 2 for 1)
- On Site occupational health service
- 25 days annual leave
- Raft of other benefits
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth