£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
over 2 years ago
An Infrastructure Engineer who will proactively work with Senior Infrastructure Engineers and Solution Architects in the delivery of projects, and aid in the production of proposals (preparation / justification of work programmes / plans / resource estimates). The successful candidate will work within a team of fellow professionals in a technology driven environment that offers excellent career progression.
The team is responsible for delivery of client projects, service patching, incident resolution, security response, acceptance into service, technology upgrades, problem management, datacentre operations, automation and efficiency improvements, technical mentoring, presales input, and more.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be hands-on and have oversight of technical issues, technically leading tasks and incidents through to resolution.
* Technical background with a broad range of knowledge, the tech stack is based on Microsoft Server, VMWare and a mixture of COTS and custom applications.
* Knowledge of PowerShell and Cyber Security, or working in a secure environment, would be advantageous.
* Calm and methodical approach to problem solving
* Industry standard qualifications, or equivalent knowledge, such as MCSA, CISSP, CCNA, ITIL, VCP, degree
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills