Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£29000 - £31000 per annum
6 months ago
Service and Sales Engineer
Up to £31,000 basic + bonus + company car
Covering ST postcodes - must live in this postcode area to apply!
A highly reputable organisation is seeking a Service and Sales Engineer to join their Field Service Team to work on their range of medical sterilisation equipment, also known as benchtop autoclaves.
This will be a dual service and sales role, so strong interpersonal and customer service skills are essential!
For those with no medical experience this is an excellent opportunity to break into the much sought after medical sector, where training can be provided!
A leading manufacturer and international supplier of benchtop autoclaves (also referred to as sterilisers) used within a diverse variety of medical-related settings such as dental surgeries, GP surgeries, hospitals, laboratories, research sites, universities, prisons etc.
What makes this organisation unique is the extensive training and structured induction plan made available to all new engineers, offering a rare opportunity for electro-mechanical engineers with no prior medical experience to break into the much sought after medical field.
The service engineer will be responsible for installing, testing, servicing and repairing specialist medical autoclaves covering ST postcodes but may have to travel to the surrounding areas. This role will also involve equipment and consumables sales.
What is on offer for the successful Field Engineer?
- Salary - £29,000 - £31,000 basic
- Sales Bonus scheme (OTE circa £2000 per quarter)
- Hours are 40 per week (Monday - Friday)
- Company car
- Company mobile/PDA and laptop
- Pension Scheme paying 6.5% of salary when employee pays for 5%
- West Field Health cash plan scheme
- Life Assurance 2 x salary
What is required to apply for this Field Service Engineer position?
- Experience servicing Electro-Mechanical products e.g. white goods, brown goods, printers, copiers, domestic appliances, ATMs, vending machines, coffee machines, drinks dispensers, fuel pumps, ex-REME engineers etc.
- Troubleshooting and fault diagnostics skills
- Repair and service expertise
- Must be a customer focused individual
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- A full UK driving license
- DBS clearable
Please click APPLY NOW to learn more about the role!