£65000 - £70000 per annum + car and bonus
about 1 year ago
Location: Basingstoke OR Bracknell
Contract: £600 per day (inside ir35)
Permanent: £70,000 +car +bonus
Clearance: SC or DV
Remote working: some available
Are you a Service Architect who can demonstrate knowledge and experience (typically 5 years or more, service architecture / management experience), in the following areas:
* Responsibility of the service design for low, medium, or high value / complexity deliveries into live service:
o Understand the customer's user base and IT operational structure
o Good understanding of Fujitsu services, solutions and strategic roadmap
o Development of detailed end-to-end service designs
Develop and contribute towards the contractual obligations (SLAs and KPIs) and additionally any underpinning contracts
Impact Assessment (IA) of current operating and governance models against scope of work
Identification of transition operating model where required
Design of future operating and governance models
Define, agree and implement pricing for service catalogue
Identify test requirements to feed into overall test plan
Identify and develop on-going support requirements
Development and progression of the operational support requirements and service acceptance criteria.
o Responsible for the revision of the run cost elements of the cost model where required
o Identification and management of service management RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs)
o Identification and input into general RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs)
o Definition of early life support requirements
o Specification and delivery of SA artefacts.
* Process and service tooling design and integration requirements
o IA of existing processes against client's process requirements
o Creation of processes and associated artefacts.
* Writing service documentation as required by the delivery teams for use by operations
* Able to facilitate service readiness activities, to ensure a smooth transition
* Responsibility and oversight of staff implementing service related artefacts
* Work in conjunction with the overall solution owner; ability to influence the overall solution design that ensures service stability and efficiency.
Can you demonstrate:
* Detailed knowledge of service management concepts and techniques
* A strong operational understanding of service supply chains
* Experience of service operating model design for major IT systems
* The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical service documentation
* Experience of working to tight timescales within a high energy team environment
* Ability to lead both virtual and co-located teams
* Ability to influence senior stakeholders both internally and externally with varying objectives.
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to design quality Services for our customers across the region. Service Management qualifications would be expected e.g. ITIL, ISO20000 and IT4IT.
Set the Scene
We are looking for an innovative Service Architect with significant service architecture experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate end-to-end service designs required by customers. The successful applicant will become the service SME within a project delivery team, responsible for all service management elements including the transition of the design into live service. This is a dynamic role that plays an integral part in demonstrating Fujitsu's ability to deliver quality services in line with contractual commitments.
* Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives
* Negotiating, bringing consensus, with substantial experience of running workshops
* Commercially astute - working knowledge of the contractual obligations and associated constraints
* Self-motivating and objective setting
* Leadership skills for team co-ordination and motivation
* Excellent presentation skills both verbal and written.
Flexibility, Diversity and Inclusion
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
Key Performance Indicators
* Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect [CSA] for large, complex solutions.
* Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
* Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
* Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
* Tangible recognition from customers and/or Fujitsu sales of being a major influence in the customer choosing Fujitsu.
* Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
* Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.