over 1 year ago
Market rate + Car + bonus
Sc clearance required (Or willing to undergo)
(10% bonus guaranteed bonus if willing to undergo DV clearance)
Based in Basingstoke
Are you a Service Architect who can demonstrate knowledge and experience (typically 5 years or more, service architecture / management experience), in the following areas: -
- Responsibility of the service design for low, medium or high value / complexity deliveries into live service: -
o Understand the customer's user base and IT operational structure.
o Development of detailed end-to-end service designs: -
- Develop and contribute towards the contractual obligations (SLAs and KPIs) and additionally any underpinning contracts.
- Impact Assessment (IA) of current operating and governance models against scope of work.
- Identification of transition operating model where required.
- Design of future operating and governance models.
- Define, agree and implement pricing for service catalogue.
- Identify test requirements to feed into overall test plan.
- Identify and develop on-going support requirements.
- Development and progression of the operational support requirements and service acceptance criteria.
Can you demonstrate: -
- Detailed knowledge of service management concepts and techniques.
- A strong operational understanding of service supply chains;
- Experience of service operating model design for major IT systems;
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical service documentation;
- Experience of working to tight timescales within a high energy team environment;
- Ability to lead both virtual and co-located teams;
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders both internally and externally with varying objectives.
- Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives;
- Negotiating, bringing consensus, with substantial experience of running workshops;
- Commercially astute - working knowledge of the contractual obligations and associated constraints;
- Self-motivating and objective setting;
- Leadership skills for team co-ordination and motivation