South West England, England
£500 - £600 per day
about 1 month ago
- Must be DV Cleared
- Gloucester or Cheltenham (Generally 4-5 days on site)
- 9 Months initially
- £500 - £600 Per Day
- IR35 Scope: Outside
What you will do
The successful candidate will co-ordinate the activities required to deliver Cyber Security Services to customers as part of the Managed Security Service offering. The candidate will be responsible for conducting security focused service reviews, working closely with clients to understand security risks and threats and to make sure that all of the Cyber Security Services are fit for purpose. This is a central role that supports the full ITIL process flow, which includes an extensive range of services and stakeholders, in a fast-paced challenging environment. The candidate will be required to provide customer support ensuring that KPI's are met, acting as an escalation point for all requests and Incidents. The successful candidate must be proactive and diligent with a passion about Cyber Security as well as business and client success.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Working closely with customers to understand their business needs
- Ensuring contractual obligations are met and SLAs are met or exceeded
- Chairing monthly service reviews
- Analytics of security trends
- Manage and mature stakeholder relationships
- Manage and create service improvements
- Increase profitability by identifying new business opportunities with existing clients
- Take ownership of customer satisfaction
- Act as the main point of escalation
- Maintain and develop documentation and knowledge base
- Manage transition of services into BAU in line with contract agreements
- On-boarding of new customers supporting the delivery of project milestones as part of Service Transition activities
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience in the use of management information from the following Security tools : SIEM, EDR, Vulnerability Intelligence or Behavioural Analysis.
- Project Management Experience (PRINCE2, AGILE etc)
- CompTIA Security.
- Understanding of incident response and Cyber Kill Chain.
- ITIL Foundation Level (v3 or v4).
- Be able to be cleared to UK SC.
- Background in a customer facing environment.
- Experience working within a SOC.
- Experience of working within technically complex environments or on a project with multiple participants.
- Experience of working to SLA & KPI measures.
- Demonstrable track record of maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Must be able to interpret and communicate customer issues in order to resolve or escalate as appropriate, in line with corporate standards, service levels and departmental work instructions, to ensure minimal disruption to users.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written), with experience of liaising with both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to manage a team and to prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines are met and achieve targets.
- Operational knowledge of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and their delivery.
- Understanding of technical trends within the ICT or cyber security industry and how modern technology can be harnessed to enhance the delivery of services.