£450 - £500 per day
12 months ago
Contract: 6 months
Location: Bristol, London, Reading, Newcastle
Remote Working: some available
- Design end to end customer journeys for all products and solutions within a defined portfolio
- Lead CX design workshops with external customer & internal customers such as Product, Propositions, Technology, Service, Digital etc. - including up to Director/MD level as appropriate
- Define and hold to account the sales, service and digital functions for the execution of their elements of the journey based on clearly defined criteria
- Define success criteria and metrics for all elements of the target customer journeys
- Proactively identify, size and scope CX improvement opportunities into the Principal, CX Improvement team to underpin CX transformation for a segment
- Bring to life the target customer experience, in a digestible manner for peers and exec management alike - presenting this for sign off at relevant forums (CX Design Forums, CX Walkthroughs. Stakeholder Show and Tells)
- Contributes to the service specification, customer experience processes, and customer requirements with clear articulation of the Critical to Quality / success criteria and an end to end operational service model, ensuring business processes are aligned at all times
- Responsible for ensuring Enterprise business processes follow the agreed BT standards and policy
This is a key customer interfacing role for both internal & external customers
This role has key stakeholders at:
Managing Director level across Enterprise
- Customer Experience or Service Design experience - often trained through agency with creative background
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Journey and CX Blueprint Mapping - animation / video design skills a plus
- Stakeholder Management - comfortable in front of audiences of all levels of seniority
- Sound commercial skill / understanding
- Experience in requirements & success criteria setting - ideally in an agile environment
- Experience in customer research methodologies and working with customers to understand their needs
- Able to challenge, influence, negotiate and innovate at senior levels of BT (Director/MD)
- Ability to manage high levels of ambiguity when dealing with emerging business or product strategy
- Proven track record in driving transformation - with experience working in digital preferred
Preferred accreditations: Process ALP Bronze, and/or ARIS Connect process design (to appropriately trained BPMN standards)
Why This Job Matters:
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. We cover both the communications and IT services markets. Overall we're focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile communications. We also provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland.
Our Wholesale business helps communications providers (CPs) and other organisations provide fixed or mobile phone services. Our ventures provide mass-market services like directory enquiries and payphones, and enterprise services including Fleet Solutions and BT Redcare. We also offer specialist enterprise services to our Internet of Things customers
Within Customer Experience we are building a team that will create innovative and brilliant experiences for our customers.
The Customer Experience Service Design role is fundamental to shape experiences we create for our business customers. In essence, they combine both the CX and Process design roles, bringing a combination of designing target world-class customer journeys, with an ability to design lean underlying business processes to enable them.
They will be an experienced Customer Experience & Process Design specialist, expected to design best in class solutions, and will hold themselves and virtual team to account for creating meticulously crafted, world-class experiences for our customers.
The purpose for this role is simple: Create Great experiences and be sure they are what customers want.