Up to £250 per day
5 months ago
Role: Service Desk Analyst
Duration: 3 Month contract ( possible extension )
Clearance: SC Cleared or NPPV3
Rate: £250 per day (currently outside IR35)
Location: Role is based in London however the role can also be covered by remote working from home. No requirement to be in London currently due to pandemic.
Out of hours callout cover required on a rota basis every 3 weeks in exceptional circumstances.
Role: Service Desk Analyst/ Technical delivery specialist
- Responsible for enquiries and service requests via Service Now related to the SEG email and web access service
- Respond to, emails and phone enquiries in relation to web access or email issues. Route to the correct resolver group within the SEG team or appropriate 3rd party supplier/s.
- Monitor and manage the service request queue on the Service Now service management tool
- Responsible for inputting and drafting the monthly Service Management report, ensuring that any local work instructions are maintained and draft any new local work instructions when necessary.
- Proactively monitor usage of Egress licences to ensure efficient use of resources and to make significant cost savings by reducing underutilised and duplicate accounts
- Out of hours callout cover required on a rota basis every 3 weeks in exceptional circumstances.
CBSbutler is acting as an employment business for this role.