£25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Package
about 1 year ago
Service Desk Analyst - 2nd Line Support
We are actively looking for a Service Desk Analyst to provide 2nd line support within a global organisation with 80,000 employees. You will be providing support for all incidents relating to business software or PC issues including the assistance in production and compilation of management information, incident recording, tracking and documentation with an eye for continuous improvement. You will have strong experience working within a Service orientated Service Desk environment with a solid understanding of Windows and Citrix Platforms.
Working for a company with strong ties in the Financial industry my client have created a household name within the UK and Europe and offer a great platform to launch your career. Benefits include strong training, accreditation schools and luxury offices to work from including cafe, restaurant and gym all on-site.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will need:
* Active Directory user and computer administration
* Windows administration
* Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2010 / 2012 server administration
* Exchange 2010 / O365 mailbox administration
* Proven experience administration and support of a Citrix XenApp farm
* Exceptional Incident Management skills with the ability to identify root cause and apply solutions to resolve
* Exceptional Problem Management skills, able to investigate trends, to apply a methodical approach to identify root cause and suggestions for solution
* General Network administration and troubleshooting, TCP/IP and WAN/ LAN /Wi-Fi
* ITIL Certified
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business that will propel your career, with a variety of avenues to progress into long term. For more information send through your CV, apply now!