Service Desk Analyst
Commutable from Essex, North London, Hertfordshire
A great opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Analyst providing 1st line internal support for a global reaching company has arisen. Working for a cutting edge business you will be responsible for the delivery of IT services to all UK based divisions ensuring operational delivery of critical functions and services.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will provide first level technical support, performing IT diagnostics over the phone, and progress incidents and service requests through to resolution or escalation to the appropriate area. The Service Desk Analyst with have a genuine interest in customer service, technical support and building relationships.
Your role will include:
- Responsible for performing first level incident/IT service request logging and problem management.
- Resolve or escalate customer requests via Service Desk management system.
- Provide best-in-class IT customer service and rapid service resolution.
- Document and escalate IT problem trends, customer concerns and issues.
- Create users and reset passwords.
You will be able to showcase the following skills to be considered:
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT troubleshooting techniques, computing technologies and desktop support.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems.
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Genuine interest in customer service, technical support and building relationships.