CDI - 1174761_1658495883
£60000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
Job title: Service Desk Architect
Salary: £60 -£65k plus benefits
Security clearance at SC level is required for this role
- Developing a full understanding of the customer's IT environment and support requirements
- Using your knowledge of commercial Service Desk products and Fujitsu's strategic roadmaps to create detailed end-to-end designs of integrated toolsets based around ServiceNow systems
- Producing cost models for the software, equipment and effort to deploy the systems, locally or in the cloud.
- Working in conjunction with Solution Owners and Project Managers to create an effective solution and efficient deployment plans
- Taking responsibility for the management of other staff working with you to implement your designs.
Working in Fujitsu Defence, you will need to demonstrate to customers and colleagues that you always work to the highest standards of data security. You will need to show others that you are an innovative individual who understands the requirements of technical design and deployment of IT systems in secure environments, and that you can deliver solutions of significant size and complexity. You will have to produce designs and plans that give customers the confidence that Fujitsu understands and can deliver their requirements while keeping the design practical and cost effective for the customer and Fujitsu.
- Working with stakeholders and Service Architects to analyse requirements, negotiate and bring consensus
- Working with common business IT infrastructures and Service Desk systems in secure environments
- Creating cost models for the build and deployment of new Service Desks
- Designing and deploying new Service Desks and the necessary integrations between the desk and other tools to create a working system
- Planning the work for a team to build, test and roll out a new Service Desk
- Producing technical documentation to a high standard, formally documenting your designs and plans.