£20000 - £22000 per annum
2 months ago
Up to £22,000 per annum + paid overtime and on-call earnings
Due to company growth and expansion a leading, reputable manufacturer of medical profiling beds and pressure care mattresses are seeking a Driver to join their expanding team in the Norfolk area.
As the Driver your role will be to deliver and remove equipment from bed stores in hospitals across the Norwich/Norfolk area. Further to this your role will include decontamination duties, minor repairs, and PAT testing, for which full training will be provided.
Working hours are 37.5hrs/week reporting to the service centre in Norwich each day, rotating between 4 different shifts; Sunday - Thursday and Tuesday - Saturday, 9am -5pm or 12-8pm. Therefore you need to be flexible/adaptable and open to work occasional weekends as and when required.
- Deliver timely and appropriate service to customers
- Keep inventory of products and spare parts
- To ensure completion of product modifications locally
- Commit to compliance with quality processes, both internal and external
- Deliver and install clean and ready for use products to customers
- Clean, test, and repair products and make ready for use
- Complete & record electrical safety testing carried out on products
- Perform PPM and MOD's as directed and record accurately.
- Order spare parts, single-use goods and management of samples
- Take good care of company tools and test equipment
- To complete daily/ weekly activity reports
- Actively participate in training, ensure that you seek clarity when unsure.
- To update relevant IT systems
- Experience in a driver or courier role
- Worked in a customer facing position providing excellent customer service
- Willingness to work irregular hours
- UK driving license
- DBS clearable
This role will involve some heavy lifting; therefore, you must be physically fit to meet the demands of the job.
- Up to £22,000
- Hours - 37.5hrs/week (must be flexible to work weekends if required)
- 1 in 5 on call - Retainer payment of £170/week plus paid overtime for any call outs
- Internal rewards and recognition programme.
- Partnered with Reward Gateway - high street discounts, commercial benefits.
- Pension - Auto-enrolment 5% EE / 3 % ERs
- 22 days plus bank, increasing to 25 days after 2 years and 27 days after 5 years.
- Full training on all products.
To begin your application, click APPLY NOW!