Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £30000 per annum + Pro Rata
about 2 months ago
Service Engineer - Hemoflow
6 Month Contract (3 day working week)
Based in Birmingham
£30,000PA Pro Rata
(will consider graduates or those looking to retire)
My client is looking for a Service Engineer for a 6-month contract based in Birmingham.
The job's duties and responsibilities will include:
- Be an advocate for Distribution and make every effort to enhance the client's relationship with the customer.
- Perform preventative maintenance, repair and calibration on Hemoflow devices for the NHSBT in Birmingham.
- Disassembly and reassembly of the Hemoflow devices.
- Must have a HND/Diploma and experience/knowledge of Electrical or Electronic equipment and feel comfortable taking equipment apart, testing it, repairing, fault finding.
- Troubleshooting devices at a detailed component level.
- Complete service call paperwork after each visit and obtain customer sign off.
- Liaise with the Service Co-ordinator to plan work schedule and provide a service that meets or exceeds our customer's expectations.
- Attend on the job training and meetings as required by Technopath Distribution.
- Provide technical support to the NHSBT and always communicate in a professional manner.
- Ensure that all follow-up work requirements are referred to the Service Coordinator/Senior Service engineer to enable the necessary action to be carried out in a timely manner.
- Monitor stock levels of spare parts and key components in Birmingham and flag when spare parts are low.
- Observe and maintain the Company's Quality / H&S Policies and Procedures
- Will be trained so don't need medical device experience.
If interested do not hesitate and apply.