£38000 - £42000 per annum + + car allowance and benefits
12 days ago
£38,500 - £41,000 per annum + £6,000 per annum car allowance
A 3rd party managed service provider, providing engineering maintenance and repair services to hospitals across the UK, are hiring for a Service Engineer to carry out daily repair and preventative maintenance on a range of medical hoists and beds.
The role is nationwide but the preferred location is around the London area.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: - Service Engineer - London
- Perform schedules preventive maintenance (PM) on Specialists medical equipment
- Complete repairs as required on medical equipment
- Complete associated admin needed to close repairs and PMs as outlined in the companies Standard Operating Procedures
- Travel to various sites as required to perform Corrective and Preventive Maintenance
- Maintain safe working practices in a hospital environment
- Exceed contract KPI's to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work to maintain a high standard of customer service and protect your health and safety as well as that of your colleagues, our customers and members of the public.
- Maintain spare part stock wherever necessary
- Directly support the Site/Team Leader as needed
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers for spare part and contract quotations
PREFERRED SKILLS: Service Engineer - London
- Maintenance and repair of medical hoists and beds
- Flexibity to travel UK wide and stay overnight when required
- Full UK Drving licence & access to own vechile
- Team Player with strong customer service skills
- £38,500 - £41,000 per annum
- £6,000 per annum car allowance
- Paid overtime for pre-agreed work.
- Royal London Pension Scheme - 3% EE and 5% ER
- Death In Service Scheme after probation - 4 times salary
- Perkbox employee benefit system
- Private Medical Insurance after 3 months' service
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Full OEM training
Service Engineer - London
What happens next?
Click APPY NOW to begin your application. Should your CV be of interest a CBSbutler representative will be in touch within 5 working days