Medical Engineer/Service Engineer/Workshop Engineer
In-vitro Diagnostics (IVD), Medical and Scientific.
Up to £40,000 baisc
Due to expansion, an international manufacturer and supplier of specialist cancer and antibody research technology is now recruiting for a Service Engineer experienced within the medical devices or diagnostics fields.
With over 25 years of expertise in researching immune system disorders, this organisation today has over 750 employees and services over 3,000 customers across 80 counties internationally.
Your role as the Service Engineer will involve hands on commissioning, maintenance, service and repair of a specialist range of oncology and immunology instrumentation (e.g. immunoassays), along with remote support and training of clinical staff.
The Senior Service Engineer will be both field and office based, and so must be commutable to the HQ in the West Midlands.
What is on offer for the successful Medical Engineer?
- Up to £40,000 (experience dependent)
- Shared company pool car
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Pension (ER 6% EE 3.5%)
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Commercial discounts
What is required to apply for the successful Service Engineer?
- Experienced Medical Engineer, Field Service Engineer or Workshop Engineer
- HNC or equivalent in Electronics
- Proven field service record with IVD, Medical Devices or Laboratory Equipment experience
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent Customer Service Experience.
- Good communication skills when dealing with customers
Begin your application by clicking the APPLY NOW button.