Service Engineer - Medical Decontamination and Sterilisation
South East London
A new, exciting role for a site-based Service Engineer is now available with a global leading manufacturer and provider of sterilisation and decontamination services in the UK.
Service Engineer - South East London - Medical Decontamination and Sterilisation
The successful Service and Repair Engineer will be based at a large NHS hospital in South East London, within the CSSD department (central sterile services department). As a Service Engineer you will be responsible for the break down repair, routine servicing and testing of medical equipment used to decontaminate medical instrumentation. These medical devices include autoclaves, washer/disinfectors and endoscope washers (AERs).
Experience/skills - Service Engineer - South East London - Medical Decontamination and Sterilisation
Ideally, experience in the service, test and repair of autoclaves and endoscope reprocessors (AERs) (also known as endoscope washers) would be beneficial. However, training is provided so those with engineering experience in a hospital-based environment (e.g. EBME Engineers, Medical Engineers, Clinical Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Estates and Facilities Engineers, Multi-skilled Eningeers, etc.) would also be considered.
- Service, repair and test experience of electrically-biased electro-mechanical equipment (essential)
- Hospital based engineering experience or experience working on autoclaves or endoscope washers (desirable)
- Strong customer service skills (essential)
- An interest in working within the medical field
- Proficient IT skills
Package/benefits - Service Engineer - South East London - Medical Decontamination and Sterilisation
- £28,000 - £33,000 per annum (depending on industry experience)
- Accelerated overtime rate
- Discretionary Bonus (on average 4%)
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Sales lead reward scheme
- Excellent training and progression opportunities available!
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application!