Connecting...

W1siziisijiwmtgvmtivmtmvmdkvmjmvmjqvmzm2l2vuz2luzwvyaw5nmi5qcgcixsxbinailcj0ahvtyiisijiwmdb4nzawiyjdxq
Job

Service Engineer - Medical

Service Engineer - Medical

West Sussex - Crawley

A leading medical manufacturer based in the Sussex are seeking a Service Engineer to cover UK wide roughly 70% of the time with the other 30% being workshop based.

As the Service Engineer you will report into the office each day and therefore you must be commutable to the Crawley area. A pool car is provided.

You will be responsible for servicing, repairing and testing bladder scanners, cardiac monitoring equipment and patient temperature management systems, full training will be given.

Ideally they are looking for someone who has previous exposure to working on medical equipment or a strong electronics bias working on highly complex equipment.

Package and benefits include:

  • Basic salary negotiable depending on experience
  • 10% bonus
  • 25 days' holiday + bank
  • Private pension
  • Private healthcare
  • Excellent progression opportunities!

Click APPLY NOW to make an application!

Please note, due to the high volume of applicants you will only be contacted if you are suitable for the position.