Up to €70000 per annum + Excellent Bens
17 days ago
EURO 70000 + Bonus
Territory: covering whole of Ireland - ROI and Northern
In this split role of field-based service manager and engineer (70% Manager/30% Engineer) you will lead the Healthcare Service Engineering team and assist the Service Operations Manager with day-to-day activities to ensure the needs of our customers are met in an efficient and effective way.
You will guide, manage and motivate the team, ensuring our high levels of service & technical/quality objectives are continuously being measured and met.
You will manage customer escalations when necessary.
Hours Mon-Fri - 39hrs per week plus 5hrs travel time (1hr each day) so overtime kicks in after 44hrs.
* Works with the Service Operations Manager in technical and process knowledge of customer complaints, customer satisfaction and other issues. This includes on-site visits to discuss and resolve issues, both technical and financial.
* Advises Customer Care team on billable jobs.
* Actively controls and influences Field Engineer activity distribution within the field teams and in geography:
- ensuring optimized territory resources availability.
- being the primary contact for holiday authorization requests from Field Engineers.
- verifying that field coverage is properly maintained. Takes care that related tracking data on affected database is up to date.
* Works together with Group Service Manager to improve & maintain performance of service processes in general.
* Closely supports onboarding of newly hired engineers during adjustment to their new job and ensures proper integration to the existing team and processes.
* Works in collaboration with the Group Project Manager to ensure smooth management of installations.
* Feeds back information to Group Service Manager regarding performance issues of engineers which may be leading to customer dissatisfaction.
* Manages their team of Service Engineers to deliver high levels of performance and promote activities that increase employee engagement and satisfaction.
* Participates in activities to maintain and increase customer satisfaction.
* Supports Service Operations Manager with personnel planning with respect to technical training activities.
* Self-motivated, strong team player, flexible in response to changing of demands in time and activities.
* Solution focused and business oriented with strong customer satisfaction and business success orientation.
* Professional and knowledgeable approach to solving problems.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to converse with all levels of customers and adjacent internal departments and liaise effectively with support functions.
* Takes initiative and is willing to own problems rather than forwarding those to solve.
* Strong analytic skills with ability to demonstrate concerned issues.
* Ability to constantly learn and follow evolution of process and demand changes.
* Must be willing to participate in nationwide activities that may require overnight stays.