Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, E. of England, England
£450 - £500 per day
over 1 year ago
£450-£500 per day outside IR35
6 month Contract Role
A Senior role with interim pre-sales reporting into the Deal Architect, the SSDM will initially be responsible for designing the Service Management solution on a major and complex Public Sector competitive procurement exercise. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in delivering complex strategic solutions for the public sector with excellent communications skills both written and verbal. They must be able to influence and negotiate with senior management and executives within the company's and customer stakeholder communities.
The objective of the SSDM is to design innovative and differentiated Service Desk and Service Management processes which contractually and operationally meet customers' requirements. The SSDM should have experience in the development of SIAM models, and also have experience of the design of service architectures suitable for large, complex and secure public sector organisations.
Understand current and future transformational business requirements and bring experience in delivery and latest technologies to design a service desk, service management and delivery model that meets the customer's requirement covering:
1. Service organisation design.
2. Developing and writing a Service Delivery Strategy
3. Ownership of the continual service improvement plan.
4. Service management process/procedure definition.
5. Customer engagement (to agree processes & interfaces).
6. Process work instruction.
7. Service desk design.
8. Service reporting design.
9. Service management tool design.
10. Service management / design proposals to customers.
11. Service management consultancy.
12. Change Requests for projects which require out of scope deliverables.
13. Service management tools and infrastructure
14. Develop the solution, project activities, cost budgets and time lines that support the Sales, Bid and Delivery teams in developing commercially and contractually viable proposals and assist them in meeting their aims of securing business and meeting customer needs.
15. Ensure effective client engagement and stakeholder management (up to Board Level) by actively representing the project team and our company to the client
16. Ensure a winning bid through the quality and credibility of the written and costed bid submissions related to the transition and transformation exercises.
1. Commitment & Enthusiasm.
2. Flexible to travel initially based at our Headquarters
3. In-depth Problem Solving skills.
4. Design & Innovation.
5. Knowledge of ITIL v3.
6. Service Design/Architecture experience.
7. Service Implementation background.
8. Service Management Tool Design & Specification experience.
1. Experience of Remedy
2. Experience of Archimate
3. System administration in a high security environment
The successful candidate will have experience of working in s presales environment and will have the ability to write compelling and clear bid material relating to the designed service. Experience and capability to manage a small virtual team and to engage with and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders is also essential.