Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£20000 - £22000 per annum + hybrid working, healthcare benefits
about 1 month ago
£20,000 - £22,000 basic
Based in Rotherham/Remote
A leading manufacturer and supplier of medical mobility equipment are seeking an experienced Co-ordinator or Planner to support a team of UK wide Field Service Engineers.
This organisation has excellent employee retention, with a strong focus on employee wellbeing.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will join a planning team of two, whose role consists of a diverse range of administrative tasks including the day to day planning and support of field based engineers, scheduling of work for field engineers and regular communication with the field service team and customers such as care home staff, to aid the smooth running of the service department.
The hours are 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
You will have the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days a week and to report to the office in Rotherham 2-3 days a week.
The successful Coordinator will have;
- Experience in the coordination or planning of field-based staff e.g. engineers, sales, drivers etc.
- Good communication - both written and verbal
- Conversant with Microsoft packages - excel, word, office, PowerPoint etc.
- Good prioritisation, time management and organisational skills
- A team player with an enthusiastic, positive attitude
- £20,000-22,000 basic
- Hybrid working
- Healthcare benefits (life cover, healthcare dental etc.)
- 25 days holiday + bank
Click APPLY NOW to being your application. Should your CV be of interest, a CBSbutler representative will be in touch.