£28000 - £28500 per annum
24 days ago
Service Supervisor - Remote Site Teams
Permanent, Full Time
- Salary up to £28,000 per annum (DOE)
Field Based, providing support to the remote sites within London and the South East
Established in 2010, Medstrom has developed a strong reputation for providing a reliable, dedicated and trusted service to our partners, the length and breadth of the UK and Ireland. We are a manufacturer of specialist hospital beds and manage over 25% of the UK's acute bed and mattress fleet, working with more than 150 hospitals across the UK and Ireland.
Our business has grown organically throughout and, despite the Covid pandemic, we have emerged with a stronger ethos and reputation. As such, we can offer great opportunities to develop with our business to support the long-term security of everyone.
Guided by our core values of Respect, Teamwork, Excellence, Commitment, Integrity and Trust, we believe that our people are what makes us great, which is why we offer a high level of support, as well as learning and development opportunities, to ensure that employees are able to succeed. Our teams work closely together to support each other internally as well as providing a trusted service and partnership to our customers.
We are now looking for a Service Supervisor to join us and support our teams based within London, providing essential support and services to our customers There is a need for this individual to support all our accounts across London, therefore the ability to travel to site and maintain presence there is essential.
- Salary up to £28,000 per annum (DOE)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Reward and recognition programme
- Develop your career with a family-oriented business
- 30 days' holiday including bank holidays
This is the ideal role for a confident and experienced supervisor with a great customer focus to embark upon a rewarding career with a growing business.
Working as part of a dedicated team, you will provide leadership and direction to the remote teams, to support them in delivering a high-quality service to patients.
At Medstrom, we pride ourselves on the quality of our team and believe that our people are what makes us great. We offer a high level of support, as well as learning and development opportunities, to ensure our employees are able to succeed. So, if you have the right attitude and the drive to provide a high-quality service, then we want to hear from you.
To provide day-to-day leadership to the on-site technicians to ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled and the product fleet is managed accordingly.
A self-motivated individual with the ability to manage others locally is absolutely essential, whilst maintaining first class customer service. You will provide strong leadership and motivate the team to achieve high standards. You will manage priorities accordingly, ensuring that the focus remains on H&S, SLA and the ongoing monitoring of processes and procedures. You will demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels and monitor the data relating to service provision, highlighting trends and taking action.
- Management of the product fleet
- Tracking daily and updating the availability and status of product within internal systems
- Ensure that faulty units are recorded quickly and plans put in place to repair them
- Actively manage the team to ensure customer SLAs are met
- Monitor response times daily to ensure adherence with customer driven SLAs
- Ensure jobs are closed down in real time to minimise billing and usage errors
- Management and organisation of the local service team
- Monitor staff training, ensuring all staff have the skills to perform their duties to a high standard
- Ensure that HR policies in relation to vehicles, timesheets, holiday requests, complaints procedure and expenses are understood and actively reviewed and discussed as necessary
- Ensure that health and safety and safe electrical working practices are followed. Take full responsibility in this area, ensuring that risk assessments are produced and reviewed
- Help to minimise the company's carbon footprint by full engaging the team in the environmental initiatives that are in place
- Be an active member of the service management team and actively contribute to a culture of continuous improvement, actively seeking ways to improve processes and save cost
- Ensure that equipment remains safe to use and that calibration/servicing is performed as per recommendations and legislation
- Contribute to and/or manage projects and initiatives as directed
To join us as a Service Supervisor, you will need:
- Technical knowledge and experience of Medstrom product fleet would be an advantage
- Experience of leading/managing teams
- Experience within a customer facing environment
- Experience within medical devices/healthcare environment would be preferred but not essential
- Understanding of the healthcare industry
- Thorough understanding of health and safety principles
- Driving licence required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible and able to manage and resolve problems and report back on their status in a timely manner
- Very good IT skills with a sound knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
- Good at technical troubleshooting
- A DBS Check which the company will conduct
As we are a provider of services to the NHS, and work closely with our partners, we have well established and stringent infection prevention procedures in place and, in addition, we have strict Covid-19 protocols in place to protect our colleagues and visitors which must be adhered to.
Other organisations may call this role Healthcare Service Supervisor, Healthcare Team Leader, Customer Care Supervisor, Customer Care Manager, Care Team Leader, or Healthcare Service Co-ordinator.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as a Service Supervisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.