£20000 - £23000 per annum + call out bonus
about 2 months ago
We are looking for a dedicated Service Technician to join us and help provide high-quality products to customers across Leicester.
- Salary of £20,000 per annum - with OTE of approx. £23,000 (with on-call payments)
- Contributory Pension scheme
- On-call and call-out payments in addition to salary
- Discounts and cashback on shopping, supermarkets and holidays as part of our rewards scheme
- 30 days' holiday including Bank Holidays
- Full Induction with great training and support from dedicated team members
- Receive a "treat" on your birthday
- Develop your career with a family-oriented business
This is the ideal role for a confident driver with a great customer focus to embark upon a rewarding career with a growing business.
Working as part of a dedicated team, you will provide caregivers with the products and knowledge they need to deliver a high-quality service to patients.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our team and believe that our people are what makes us great. We offer a high level of support, as well as learning and development opportunities, to ensure our employees are able to succeed. So, if you have the right attitude and the drive to provide a high-quality service, then we want to hear from you.
As a Service Technician, you'll be tasked with delivering an effective and timely maintenance service to customers.
Specifically, you will undertake planned preventative maintenance, repairs, field modifications, and support at delivery stage to customers who have purchased products.
Dealing with customers based throughout Leicester, you will:
- Maintain stock and parts inventory
- Implement product modifications
- Deliver and install clean, ready-to-use products
- Collect faulty, failing or dirty products
- Clean, test and repair products
- Complete records of safety testing
- Provide demonstrations and basic training to caregivers
As part of your role, you will be required to take part in an on-call rota, once fully trained.
Hours of work: 37.5 per week, either working 8.30am - 5.00pm Sunday - Thursday or 8.30am - 5.00pm Tuesday - Saturday.
To join us as a Service Technician, you will need:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of hygiene and safety rules
- Basic PC skills including email and MS Office
- A full driving licence with the confidence to drive long wheelbase vans, but training and support will be provided
- A DBS check (or the willingness to complete one)
- A proactive, 'can-do' attitude
Experience in a customer-facing role or a driving role would also be an advantage.