Up to £20000 per annum + Excellent Bens
about 1 month ago
Service Technician/Driver - Leicester
£20,000 per annum + benefits
Leicester - 37.5 hrs per week
A leading manufacturer of medical profiling beds and pressure care mattresses is seeking a Service Technician to join their friendly team based in Leicester (Birstall, Leicester LE4).
As the Service Technician you will be collecting beds/mattresses from Service Centre to hospitals around the area. You will need to ensure you manage your workload effectively and work as part of a team. loading van, delivering to hospitals and taking old beds/mattresses back to the service centre for annual testing and completing pre-installation maintenance tasks. The role will also involve cleaning/decontaminating.
Dealing with customers based throughout Leicester, you will:
- - Maintain stock and parts inventory
- - Implement product modifications
- - Deliver and install clean, ready-to-use products
- - Collect faulty, failing or dirty products
- - Clean, test and repair products
- - Complete records of safety testing
- - Provide demonstrations and basic training to caregivers
- Ensure correct PPE is worn at all time.
Hours of work:
Working hours are 8.30am - 5pm, Sun-Thurs with 1 hr lunch.
Out of hours on call rota - 1 in 6 weeks, paid as retainer of £170/week plus time and half for call outs.
What experience do I need to apply for the role?
- No experience - will train.
- Want someone who is looking for long term commitment/career.
- Flexible attitude and willingness to work.Excellent customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of hygiene and safety rules
- Basic PC skills including email and MS Office
- A full, valid driving licence is essential. (we use long wheelbase vans, but training and support to build confidence in manoeuvring of these vehicles will be provided where required)
- A DBS check (or the willingness to complete one)
- A proactive, 'can-do' attitude
- Salary of £20,000 per annum (OTE Est. £23k including on call payments)
- Contributory Pension
- Reward, recognition and discount scheme
- Develop your career with a family-orientated business
- 30 days' holiday including Bank Holidays
What happened next?
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.