Service Technician - Liverpool
Up to £21000 per annum + Excellent Bens
6 months ago
Service Technician/Driver - Liverpool
£21,000 per annum + benefits
Liverpool - 37.5 hrs per week
A leading manufacturer of medical profiling beds and pressure care mattresses is seeking a Service Technician to join their friendly team based in Liverpool.
As the Service Technician you will be collecting beds/mattresses from Service Centre to hospitals around the area. You will need to ensure you manage your workload effectively and work as part of a team. loading van, delivering to hospitals and taking old beds/mattresses back to Leyland service centre for annual testing and completing pre-installation maintenance tasks. 25% of role will also involve cleaning/decontaminating. Aspects of the role are working in mental health units, hospital wards.
Dealing with customers based throughout Liverpool, you will:
- - Maintain stock and parts inventory
- - Implement product modifications
- - Deliver and install clean, ready-to-use products
- - Collect faulty, failing or dirty products
- - Clean, test and repair products
- - Complete records of safety testing
- - Provide demonstrations and basic training to caregivers
- Ensure correct PPE is worn at all time.
Hours of work: 37.5 per week working a rotating shift pattern so weekend cover will be required as per shift rotation with colleagues.
On call 1 in 9 weeks - Paid extra, Time and half for call outs (door to door).
What experience do I need to apply for the role?
- No experience - will train.
- Want someone who is looking for long term commitment/career.
- Flexible attitude and willingness to work.Excellent customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of hygiene and safety rules
- Basic PC skills including email and MS Office
- A full, valid driving licence is essential. (we use long wheelbase vans, but training and support to build confidence in manoeuvring of these vehicles will be provided where required)
- A DBS check (or the willingness to complete one)
- A proactive, 'can-do' attitude
- Salary of £21,000 per annum
- Contributory Pension
- Reward, recognition and discount scheme
- Develop your career with a family-orientated business
- 30 days' holiday including Bank Holidays
What happened next?
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.