Service Transition Manager
£450 per day outside IR35
6 months Contract
The account Knowledge manager will be ultimately responsible for creating and implementing a Service Knowledge Management System within 12 months. Once implemented the knowledge manager will then ensure that it is managed and updated with new products and services when they are transitioned into service, ensuring that a common set of products is defined and adhered to.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate existing Knowledge management structure and tools, with a view to creating and developing a plan for implementation using Knowledge management strategy as direction.
- Design Service Knowledge Management System utilising existing tools and best practice, interfacing all products and artefacts identified.
- Define an account wide knowledge management policy and process to enable all account functions to operate knowledge management efficiently.
- Develop information management policy in line with customer policy, ensuring that all account functions are fully engaged in information management to ensure success in this area.
- Drive continual proactive improvement and innovation for knowledge and information management, focusing on improving productivity, performance and client satisfaction, reducing cost to deliver and risk, through leveraging automation.
- Undertake effective client engagement and stakeholder management, establishing strong working relationships.
- Experience of developing and implementing knowledge management in a medium scale IT organisation.
- IT services background.
- Professional SM qualification such as ITIL with specific understanding towards a Service Knowledge Management System (outputs and interfaces).
- Self-driven, passionate about making a difference.
- Takes accountability and ownership for delivery.