CDI - 1200699_1666695763
£70000 - £80000 per annum + 15% bonus, £6k car allowance
3 months ago
Job title: ServiceNow Architect
Salary: £70k - £80k, 15% bonus, £6k car allowance (10% DV bonus also available)
Candidates must be willing and eligible to go through SC clearance for this role
I am recruiting ServiceNow architects for a client of mine wo are a leading IT Systems Integrator operating within the UK defence sector
- As a ServiceNow architect you will be responsible for the ServiceNow Platform, supporting the Service Management team to automate business process.
- You will be responsible for the local implementation of the Service Now system, then developing solutions on ServiceNow and preparing technical documentation as required.
- As a ServiceNow Architect you will be creating digital forms, applications and workflows within the ServiceNow development environment, then deploying and releasing the applications in line with customers governance framework
- Demonstrate to customers and colleagues that you always work to the highest standards of data security.
- You will need to show others that you are an innovative individual who understands the requirements of technical design and deployment of IT systems in secure environments, and that you can deliver solutions of significant size and complexity.
- Produce designs and plans that give customers the confidence that it will meet requirements while keeping the design practical and cost effective for the customer.
- Working with stakeholders to analyse requirements, negotiate and bring consensus
- Working with sensitive systems in secure environments
- Taking the lead in designing and deploying new Service Desks and the necessary integrations between the desk and other management tools to create a working system
- Planning the work for a team to build, test and roll out a new service desk
- Producing technical documentation to a high standard, formally documenting your designs and plans.
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829