£500 - £550 per day
over 1 year ago
+ DV Cleared
+ £500 - £550 Per Day
+ 6 month contract
The SharePoint administrator will be the single PoC for the customer regarding the continued operation, maintenance and development of the SharePoint environment. They will provide high level skills at a 3rd line level to support the system ensuring all elements of support are provided. Once Future Mode of Operation is engaged this role will transform into a SP SME leading role, customer interfacing SME and SharePoint resolver.
- SharePoint system administration experience (minimum of 4-5 years)
- SharePoint Administrator 2003, 2010 (2013)
- PowerShell coding, C # coding, .net, webpart development, visual studio.
- InfoPath / VB script / Java script / Jquery / HTML / XML / CSS
- Migration Specialist.
- Security Auditing & Audit tables.
- Security Tagging/Trimming.
- Development of Site Stencils
- Development of Content Types
- Maintenance of Managed Navigation Webparts
- Development of a test environment
- Maintenance of Development, Pre-Production & Live environments
- Install and configure webparts, site list template administration, workflow administration
- FAST Search administration
- Working knowledge of supporting MS technology including IIS
- MS SQL and Active Directory
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
- Team player
Representation of Account or Project at Operational Meetings
Backup and Restore Techniques
Previous experience of the MOD/ Military terminology very useful
Previous experience of working in Project Teams / Support teams
Ability to document work done and for others to follow/implement whilst following common Change processes.
Knowledge of Microsoft OS's
Ability to follow process
Organised and methodical
Ability to communicate at high levels on a regular basis
Ability to work in a team