SC Clearance required due to client site
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £549 per day (Inside IR35)
A SharePoint SME is needed to help in migrating SharePoint repositories to the NSoIT(D) platform. This involves close working with the Engineering Design team and with the delivery project teams
- Identify information flows, supporting mechanisms and the structure and handling of unstructured data accessed by users, which originates external to their environment. Examples are SharePoint documents, CHAT information and other non-transient unstructured data
- Identify and articulate data sources as well as structure and format, access mechanisms, volumetric and security characteristics associated with these.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the systems, usage and roles associated with these information types in a military context.
- Work with the Engineering Design and Development teams to build the information management capability
- Understand the standards, frameworks and security requirements to be met by the system (DaaP, FMN, and JSPs etc.)
Recent experience in:
- SharePoint Administration in SharePoint versions 2010 to 2016
- Information architecture including taxonomy and metadata design.
- SharePoint workflow and permissions
- Document and records management.
- SharePoint solutions design.
- Archiving solutions design
- Possess a minimum of SC clearance