CDI - 1173615_1639501014
£550 - £600 per day
about 1 month ago
Job Role: SIEM Architect
Location: Basingstoke (Hybrid working available)
Rate: £550 - £600 per day inside ir35
Contract: 6 months+
SC Clearance is required for this role
Working at a lead architect level, to define and deliver a SIEM solution to meet current and future customer needs through changes/enhancements to the technology components. Working at a lead architect level to define and deliver a SIEM solutions to meet current and future customer needs through changes/enhancements to the technology components.
Required skills and responsibilities:
- Experience of creating High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, BOM's and support documentation
- Experience of implementing a LogRhythm SIEM and NetMon environment using physical appliances monitoring devices, end user activity, collecting and processing logs in accordance with the appropriate architectural patterns e.g. JSP440, GPG13, SafeGuarding GOLD guidelines and standards etc.
- Experience of creating multiple machine policies including full endpoint monitoring of UAD's employing File Integrity Monitoring, Data Loss Defender CD/DVD and USB port Monitoring, Registry Integrity Monitoring, User Activity Monitoring, Network Activity Monitoring.
- Experience of creating Regexes and parsing rules for "non-standard" logs
- Experience of Monitoring Enterprise network traffic at Application layer
- Tangible feedback from customers and/or sales that major technical project definitions have influenced investment decisions. Regularly has technical strategies, architectures and proposals, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant Business Approval review, without any requirement for significant proposal changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex solution developments, incorporating strategic level risks and remedies and manages a large design team to achieve documented handover criteria.
- Can evidence a leading role in the development of new offerings.