£40 - £42 per hour + + Overtime
7 days ago
Site Maintenance Technician - Outside IR35
A well-established Engineering firm that manufacture high tech chemical powder products for the Aerospace and Security markets have an on-going need for 2 Site Maintenance Technicians to help maintain and plan their automated machines including hydraulics and pneumatics in their new factory extension.
You will carry out fault finding on the automated PLC controlled production facility and take remedial actions to safely rectify breakdown situations and restore production.
You must have C&G Mechanical and / or Electrical 17th / 18th Edition qualifications combined with experience in working on a wide variety of plant and equipment ideally within a regulated environment.
The working environment is clean, modern and very busy.
Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical focus ideally:
* Time served apprenticeship or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical discipline
* Experience within Mechanical Maintenance, essential
* Proven working knowledge in maintenance plan execution
* Demonstrate experience within an automated process environment
* Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
* Understanding of basic machinery safety
This role will be worked over 4 x team shift rotation inc days and nights.