Project Services, ICT, Software Engineer, Software Development, Automation/ Testing Analyst, Cloud Services/ Technicians, Networking, Software Developer, Software Development
£35000 - £45000 per annum
10 months ago
Up to £45,000 basic salary + 3% flex
Remote working - occasional travel to Hemel Hempstead
Must hold/be eligible for SC clearance (sole British only)
A highly reputable leader in digital services and software development is looking to expand their team by welcoming a SOC/Security Analyst to work as part of a team to ensure that corporate data and technology platform components are safeguarded from threats.
- Implement and manage security tools, Microsoft Sentinel & Lighthouse and Splunk
- Monitor, triage, escalate and investigate security incidents on critical client infrastructure
- Provide Incident Response support when required
- Deliver client reports based on incident findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Maintain and, where appropriate, improve and develop team knowledge of SOC tools and security operations and triage
- Prepare Executive Summary Reports for managed clients and continuously improve their content and presentation.
- Proven experience in Security Operations Centre
- Demonstrable experience of deploying and Managing Microsoft Sentinel and Splunk implementations
- Microsoft Lighthouse
- Mitre attack framework and setting this up on associated application packages
- Deep technical knowledge in the analysis of pcaps, log data and intrusion detection systems
- Basic knowledge of client-server applications, multi-tier web applications, relational databases, firewalls, VPNs, and enterprise Anti-Virus products
- Strong understanding of networking principles including TCP/IP, WANs, LANs, and commonly used Internet protocols such as SMTP, HTTP, FTP, POP, LDAP
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.