£28000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
3 months ago
Software Applications Engineer
Company: High Technology Manufacturer
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Software Applications Engineer: You will develop software interfaces to various computerised systems with a focus on productivity enhancement. Hardware interfacing will be undertaken with the support of the equipment engineering team. This is a varied role where wyou will work on a broad range of applications including tools to; support in-house manufacturing GUIs; analyse and predict process drift; manage and report SPC metrics; allow visualisation of the site's KPI performance; analyse wafer fab work flows and WiP statistics.
A global manufacturer of high tech electronic components whose use touches many areas of our lives. They have a strong focus on research and development and a drive to remain the market leader.
Your core skills and competencies
- Knowledge of hardware interfacing (networking, DI/O, ADC).
- Experience of various operating systems would be an advantage (DOS - Windows 10, Unix, etc).
- Knowledge of Object Orientated programming, primarily C#.
- Knowledge of JMP scripting would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of programming for MS office would be an advantage, e.g. VBA for Excel, Access
- Knowledge of Web Services (e.g. Tomcat, Apache), and Web Development (e.g. ASP.NET) desirable.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth