West Sussex, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum
over 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Software Developer to join a world leading engineering organisation specialising in simulation. This role entails designing and implementing new infrastructure and features for a new product suite that utilizes a wide range of physics such as structural, fluids, thermal and electromagnetics. As part of the development team, you will be responsible for bringing new ideas and features to life, carrying the product through all stages of the software development lifecycle with a focus on delivering a quality product with an immersive user experience!
- Commercial experience developing end user software with expert knowledge of C# .Net, plus experience with other OO languages, eg C++, Java, Python.
- Ability to work with and promote modern practices and design patterns with SOLID principals
- Ability and experience working on a large, complex domain integrating subsystems
- Desktop Application development transforming client requirements to maintainable features on time
- Full product lifecycle experience from design, planning, implementing, documenting, testing and release.
- Worked as a full stack developer
- Experience of building desktop applications.
- Experience of Windows Presentation Foundation.
- Interest in 3D graphics.