£550 - £615 per day + Inside IR35
about 1 month ago
6 months +
Software Developer - SC Cleared
Rate: £550 - £615 a day
Clearance: SC Clearance required
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Mostly remote with some meetings in Reading and/or Central London (1/2 per week)
Software Developer: You will join a blue chip consultancy supporting a project within a public sector body. This is an excellent opportunity to learn Go on the job, the client is willing to cross train from Java, C++ or C#. You will also have experience of Python.
The role will see you working alongside fellow developers, to develop the project solution while conducting research into potential solution alternatives.
Your skills and experience:
* Experience with at one of the following languages and willingness to extend:
* Go (willingness to cross-train from Java, C++ or C#)
* Experience building unit and integration tests.
* Cloud development experience, within an event driven serverless architecture
* Understanding of the principles of software project lifecycles Agile
* Able to write, review and assure technical documentation such as High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, user guides, release notes etc.
* Experience with on-prem micro services architecture.
* Experience developing hybrid AWS/on-prem solutions using Kubernetes, Vault and Kafka
* Experience of using Linux as a deployment platform.
+++ It is essential for this role that you hold current active SC Clearance +++
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch.