Role: Software Engineer - C++ UML GUI
Company: Defence Prime
Location: West Midlands
Clearance: SC Cleared
Duration: Initially 6 months
Rate: £400 - £440 a day
You will join a leading global defence company and will be a key player within the Software development team working closely with Systems Engineering to add new capability. The role spans the full software development life-cycle encompassing requirements derivation, architectural design analysis, implementation, integration and test.
Your skills and experience:
- Professional experience developing distributed, multi-threaded, real-time software systems.
- Professional experience implementing software applications and services using C++
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in design capture in UML using Object Orientated Design (OOD) methodologies
- Familiarity with software configuration and change control best practice
- Strong communication skills including excellent written skills
- Embedded System design.
- Rhapsody or equivalent UML modelling tool.
- MISRA C++:2008 guidelines.
- Static code analysis tools such as LDRA.
- Greenhills MULTI and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 development environments.
- SVN configuration management tool.
- GUI development using OpenGL
Send me your CV now and I will call you to discuss this role and your situation in more depth