Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£400 - £500 per day
over 2 years ago
6 Months +
Software Engineer - Middleware
£450 - £500 a day
Software Engineer - Middleware: You will join a team within a global financial services company who write and promote content into Tanium. You will be somebody who 'lives and breathes scripting and coding'. The main focus is more on coding ability than in depth platform or infrastructure skills.
You will be responsible for designing, developing and testing code from the ground up, working closely with customers for feedback and input. You will have experience working with Middleware products
Global IT Consultancy providing services into a financial services end client.
- Must have software development experience - Powershell , python, shell script and VB+ would be an advnatage
- Experience of working with products such as Tanium
- Must have experience of DevOps tools (Ansible, Jenkins), IDEs and source code management (VS Code, GitHub) would be an advantage.
- Experience with automation and application/product integration.
- Experience with testing tools and processes (Karma / Jasmine etc)
- Familiarity with IT Infrastructure delivery and related process would be an advantage.
- Any Open Source project participation or any GitHub or blog publication would be an advantage.
- Liaise and answer queries with key stakeholders on issue.
- Provide technical support to the production issues.
- Prototyping and Proof of concepts as required.
- Writing documentation and standard operating procedure when required.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role and your situation in more depth