Based in Staffordshire
A high tech advanced security solutions organisation are looking for a skilled Software Manager. To manage a team of 6 software developers and to support their new projects with their complex capital equipment.
The company - Software Manager -Staffordshire
My client specialise in design and manufacturing cutting edge complex capital equipment in the security industry. They are a global leader in their sector and still rapidly growing due to their innovative and advanced products.
The role - Software Manager - Staffordshire
As the Software Manager you will managing a team of Software Developers to support the development of their complex products. You will also be involved in custom projects and the maintenance of the product life cycle. This is a great opportunity to work with large industrial equipment and with the most advanced technology in the security sector.
- Be able to develop and manage a team
- Mentor, guide and coach the Software Developers
- Provide project management and technical leadership of every aspect of the software
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules and supervise the projects progression
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality software based along Agile lines.
Skills/Experience/Qualification - Software Manager - Surrey
- Leadership skills
- Technical knowledge of C++, C#. .NET and SQL
- Good knowledge communication systems
- Excellent programme management skills
- Be able to work with internal and external customers
If you are a Software Manager that meets all the above requirements, and seek a new role within an organisation renowned for their employee retention and progression opportunities then please click 'APPLY NOW'