£60000 - £66500 per annum + £5400 CAR ALLOWANCE
8 months ago
Salary: c. £60,000 - £66,500
- £5,400 car allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days
- private medical
- life assurance
- pension and generous flexible benefits fund
Role: Senior Solutions Architect
Sopra Steria is a European leader in digital transformation, which provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Trusted by leading organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria supports the UK Government to tackle today's biggest challenges. Combining technical expertise and delivery capability with vision to accelerate change and reinvent the way that Public Services are designed and delivered. Building intelligent, highly secure, joined-up solutions that make a difference to everyday lives. Aiding the Government for 50 years, creating common systems and approaches, enabling government to work across multiple agencies and radically transform how Public Services are delivered. Empowering Government to make a difference to everyone, every day.
- Client-facing skills with a proven capability of successfully articulating technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Cloud native delivery skills in - Containers, As a Service, AWS, Microservice, Serverless Functions
- Proven record in developing solution architecture as part of Digital programs with in-depth knowledge and experience of GDS / Gov.Scot requirements
- Java and Open Source solutions, with knowledge of wider frameworks packages in niche areas such as content management / document management
- Experience in designing systems for integration and re-use, using frameworks, technologies and design patterns such as API Gateways and Message Brokers
- Designing solution and leading digital delivery teams to using Agile and DevOps methodologies
- A demonstrable record of designing solutions to key non-functional requirements including resilience, logging, errors, scalability
- Enterprise Architecture knowledge and can engage effectively with client solution/enterprise architectural and management teams
- Pre-sales experience
- Define strategic direction in enterprise environments and produce enterprise and solution architectures to meet functional and non-functional specifications
- Take the role as solution lead to ensure the architecture is successfully implemented and transitioned to technical design/ build / test and production
- Design and deliver cutting-edge digital solutions to make technology more accessible to customers
- Interpret business and solution requirements and ensure the scope and specification are aligned, providing assurance that the products align to requirements
- Keep the customer at the centre of the solution design and delivery, work on modern cloud-centric technologies to deliver maximum benefit
- Actively share technical and business-aligned knowledge from internal and external sources throughout the team
- Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements.
CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role.