£70000 - £75000 per annum + car allowance, benefits
12 months ago
£70,000 - £75,000 per annum
Benefits £5,400 car allowance, 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, private medical, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
The principle responsibility of the End User Computing (EUC) Architect is to provide expertise and leadership in the design, configuration and management of all corporate EUC devices and associated supporting management services. This will involve identifying and architecting build solutions, leading on implementation, securing, upgrading and the continuous improvement for all aspects of End User Compute.
This role will directly support the account cloud adoption strategies - ensuring a consistent EUC implementation of customer-centric, value driven technology solutions. In particular architecting and implementing build configurations for new; laptops, desktops, mobile telephones and tablets.
Curiosity, confidence, innovation, out of the box thinking and a holistic application of technical skills to business problems are expected.
- Working alongside a team of technical Architects and engineers the role holder will take ownership of the technical envisioning, scope, and goals/benefits of implementing EUC related technologies. As technology refresh exercises arise the individual will lead on ensuring the EUC elements are appropriate and optimised and will deliver new builds, or implementations/updates, of:
- Desktops, Laptops & Mobile Phones
- Windows 10, Office and Office 365 and Application Packaging and Delivery
- Microsoft SCCM
- Active Directory / GPO / Azure AD / Intune
- Anti-Malware including Windows Defender.
- Other key responsibilities include:
- The design of high quality end to end EUC architectures which meet account requirements, consistent with the account Digital Strategy principles and Enterprise Architecture standards
- Ensuring the performance, availability, scalability, agility of and connectivity to new account cloud solutions for all EUC devices
- Knowledge of the following is a benefit
- Management of Thin Client, Zero Client
- VDI Pools,
- VMWare Instant Clones
- VMWare App Volumes
- Desirable Skills
- PRINCE 2
- Management of Risk
- Microsoft Project
- Project Management
- TOGAF 9.1 Certification